The Team at Centec Security Group are committed to providing a continued service to you and your company whilst adhering to all the necessary protocols relating to the COVID-19 pandemic.
We want to reassure you that we are continually and closely monitoring the fluid COVID-19 situation not only for our Team, but also for all our clients. Maintaining this level of safety is our top priority.
In respect of the Centec Team, we have implemented the following:
- Continual updates to our Team on the developments of COVID-19;
- Ensuring that all Team members follow strict personal hygiene;
- Ensuring that all Team members have adequate supply of hand sanitiser and that it is used continually throughout the day;
- Restriction of Non Essential travel using Company motor vehicles
- Ensuring that where possible, non face-face contact is minimized or restricted;
- Monitoring the well being of all Team members and advising them to stay home if they exhibit or feel any symptoms of being unwell.
In respect of our Clients, we ask that you immediately notify our office if anyone in your Team (that may be working in close proximity to our Team) exhibits symptoms of being unwell, or in fact, have been exposed to the COVID-19.
We are committed to this strategy, and gratefully appreciate your support in assisting us.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at any time on 1300 236 832.